20 October 2009

The Charles

The Charles in His Natural Habitat

I'm having one of those days where I feel very appreciative of my husband. So, in lieu of Pugtastic Tuesday, I'm having a Hooray for Hubby day.

For two days in a row, he's taken care of Austin's bedtime and morning routines, just so I can go to bed early and get up early to run and go to work. And he rotated the laundry for me. And cleaned up the kitchen. When I came home from work this morning, I hardly had anything to do. It was an extra-nice surprise.

Sometimes it's easy to fall into the pattern of thinking only about his faults (few though they are) or the times when we don't always get along so well. I have to remind myself to focus on the good stuff, because there's so much of it. Like this:


The picture itself isn't much. But the fact that he still has it on his computer nearly six years after snapping it with a cell phone? Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment